Could Your Jaw Pain Be TMJ?
People who suffer from TMJ often report similar symptoms to their dentists, such as:
- A pain in their jaw, especially in the morning
- A feeling that their jaw does not fit correctly
- A sensation of the jaw “locking” when the mouth is opened wide
- Clicking feelings or sounds in the jaw when eating or yawning
- Discomfort around the area of the jawbone hinge, especially when lightly touched
If these signs sound familiar, or you know that you do have TMJ, you may be a candidate for proven TMJ/TMD treatment at Tyhee Dental.