What Make A Conscious Sedation Dentistry Experience Different?
It is not unusual for us to learn that people who want to do the right thing and get their teeth and gums checked simply cannot bring themselves to go to the dentist. These are our neighbors and friends, but they have a secret: They are afraid to get dental treatments. Their fears usually stem from one or more problems:
- They had a traumatic experience at the dentist and vowed to never go again.
- They do not like the sounds or smells of a dental facility.
- They feel like they will gag if someone is working in their mouths.
- They are embarrassed about their teeth or gums.
- They do not trust any medical personnel because of a bad experience.
Sound familiar? If so, we invite you to call us today at 1-250-847-4577 and talk about sedation dentistry. This revolutionary method of getting fast, comfortable, anxiety-free treatment is quickly becoming one of Tyhee Dental’s most requested services. Learn how it can help you too.